You should consider reviewing and amending your will under the following circumstances:
- A move to another state
- Acquisition of real estate or other assets in another state
- The death of a named guardian
- Named executor unable to serve
- Children grown/independent
- Family changes: births, marriage, divorce, deaths
- Change in financial situation
- Change heirs' situation or their incapacity
- Change in tax law
- Update charitable interests
To Learn More:
To learn more about a gift that is right for you and your family’s needs, please contact Malinda Kirchner, Director of Planned Giving, (501)350-4681 or email@example.com.
Planned giving presents the opportunity for our members to extend their financial support of our church beyond our lifetimes. Our goal is not to elicit a planned gift from every member, but to give every member the opportunity to make an informed decision about making a planned gift to Second Presbyterian Church.